CyberRack's compact modules remove heat from servers, preventing hot air from entering the room. They practically do not take up space — this is the optimal solution when space is limited, heat loads are point-based and the raised floor is absent.
- The rack depth increases by less than 300 mm.
- There is no need to rearrange the server racks, the data center space is used as efficiently as possible.
- Easy to integrate into existing server rooms.
- Suitable for cooling IT rooms and data centers without other air conditioning systems, as well as in addition to existing precision systems.
- The adapter frames are available in two heights and widths - adaptable to any rack.
- EC fans reduce energy consumption.
- The load on the air conditioner is reduced because servers are cooled inside the server rack.
- The CyberRack control system sets the optimal water consumption.
- The C2020 controller provides active temperature control and adjusts the fan speed according to temperature changes.
- ModBus RTU or Ethernet protocol allows connection to building management systems.
- Differential pressure controller for fan protection
- Cooling capacity display
- Air temperature and humidity sensor
- Supply water temperature sensor